Sunday, July 20, 2008

RELAXATION, NEXT PAGE


This is a number I got from a friend at IMEEN (Country Love). I enjoyed it enough to post it here. That way I can share and let others know my taste in music. Guess you can say, this is part of my PROFILE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ER...Hi? i am Singaporean and i would like to know how did you add music into your blog? i am just a few blogs away from you.if you are willing to teach me,i am so glad.please reply

Rochella Shiane said...

Hey there. Glad you stopped by. I got most of my music from Imeem. You can do a number of things. First, you can go to the song you are listening to, then Righy click. It will say it is sending a copy to your blog.
If that does seem to work, just go to the Embeded code,copy that. Then come to your blog.Paste the copy right in the long box directly above the box where you usually create a new post.Now, save. Get back with me. I will help as much as I can. You Sister Music Lover.....Rochella